Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Let it Snow!

Sophie


Jonah
Brod & I woke up Tuesday morning to lots of rain outside.  That meant lots of snow on the mountains 2 hours away.
Yay!
So we packed the car - with kids and blankets and extra clothes for the children and zoomed up there to see it.
We were NOT disappointed - Hooray!
Fields and fields of white everywhere.  We had a white Christmas in July.
It was fabulous - and a precious memory for every one of us.
Never ever did I think that I would experience snow of that magnitude in my own country - little old South Africa. I did not have to pay a fortune in airfare and travel to distant lands.
The kiddies kept yelling - "This is the best day of my life!".
Brod & I


Exploring through the forest




Happy Family

1 comment:

irene said...

so cute man!!!