Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy 32nd Tricky Trace

It's my sister's birthday today - and I am listening to Country Music in her honour.  We had an impromptu Family gathering here yesterday.  It's been over a year...crazy.  Just didn't have Tracey & family here.  The kids (10 of the cousins) spent the afternoon throwing pine cones at each other while jumping on the trampoline. We shared brownies, apple crumble & pavlova.  Yum yum.  I've been dancing around the house this morning to work it off. 

Nathan & Chrystal move this weekend to Kloof - very exciting!  They are looking forward to this new adventure.  I reckon they will really enjoy the convenienve of Kloof Life.  I turn 31 this year.  It has been one hectic year - my head feels like it's still spinning...we have been really blessed Brod & I.  With the things we've asked for.  God is great!

No comments: