Sunday, June 5, 2016




Thursday 24th July
IKEA in the morning.  Brilliant.
Geckos for lunch, it's a Mexican restaurant. I had the enchiladas.
Wicked. The play (I had spotted that this was on from an advertisement in the butchery on my birthday) Wonderful being out on the SLC night life, did feel a bit like a stake activity. Intermission and hordes of people get up and start running for the exit, a bit alarmed I turn to the fellow I'm seated next to and ask whats going on, "There's only one bathroom" he replies.  . Melissa and I walked around the city for a bit just at the novelty of being in a city at night.




















Friday 25th July
Road tripping.
Cedar City. Centro . The restaurant where I undoubtedly had the best pizza, ever. Period. Pizza is my favourite food so that is saying a lot. I am forever grateful.
We arrived in Las Vegas shortly after midnight in a sea of electricity and air conditioning. The billboards advertising mostly dancing girls and lawyers. Not sure but there might be a connection between those two.




Centro - Best Pizza in the world, according to me.

Don't particularly like the van, just like that it is so American


Cedar City

No comments: