Sunday, June 5, 2016



Tuesday 22nd July 2014
Byu with Ty Davis, Andrea and granny Judith. Went on a tour with AJ Williams our tour guide. Met up with felicity Melissa's cousin and I had my first taco bell and immediately admitted that they're not as good as home made. Had Ice Cream from The Creamery and immediately admitted that it was the best ice cream in the world.













Wednesday 23rd July
The day started off pleasantly enough, Melissa however thought that my beard was too long and needed a trim, so this lead to a series of events that ended with me clean shaven and getting a haircut in the afternoon after having to wear a cap all day.
Hills air force base. Hard to write what this experience meant to me. I'd have to put it in context and mention my room when growing up that had model airplanes hanging from the ceiling, books on planes, migs, f4 star fighter , the f 16, world war 2 planes, the f4 phantom which surprised me at the size of it, and of course the blackbird . Standing alongside these planes left me impressed at the engineers that built them and the pilot's who flew them which demanded that they be highly trained and in peak condition to withstand the g forces. A brilliant age of aviation, such sadness that the pilot's these days sit in an office flying drones remotely.











Jordan River temple. Magnificent. Huge, so many temple workers, in the change rooms I had 3 people direct me to my changing booth. Strangely no one could be found when I was trying to find the session and so I ended up taking some wrong paths and only met up with Melissa 2 hours later. Amber’s mom Heather was with us for a few days.
Wendy's frosties for snack. Another to do done.







No comments: