Monday, March 19, 2012

Life today

Today, Sophie ran into the lounge and stated, "Mom, do you know that ass, A-S-S is actually a donkey?",
and with that she plonked down on the chair. I thought, hey, she's learning something.  Its been one of those days.
When the simple things have been tough.
But I still did it.
And I yelled a lot because a theory book had been misplaced - and took a half hour to locate. Argh!!!! Wasted  time bugs the living day lights out of me. If this had been the first time, I would not have yelled.
When I say - yelled - though, I'm loosing my voice. I have a throat infection - so the yell was more of a desperate rasp of a mother about to loose it completely.  And I was still in control a lot. 

We still did all the stuff we're supposed to, said our prayers, read scriptures, studied the Articles of Faith, and held Family Home Evening.
I even did a 5.7km walk.
So I would hate to think how today would have gone without all these small mercies along the way.

Blessings from above.

Achoooo!

No comments: