Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yay for Thursday & Good friends

It's a gorgeous hot winters day in our neck of the woods today.
Hooray!
Today has been a better day, in fact the past 3 days have gone better than Monday - and that's a very good thing.
Monday was a stinker of a day.
I am very grateful that each day starts a new, fresh experience and I can try be better with each sunrise.
I have been drinking plenty of Rooibos Tea lately and eating lots of cake.  I have been having plenty of friends popping by to visit over the past month.  My social card has been rather full - and that has been rather thrilling.
Sherene, Waleska, Carmen, Samantha, and Amber to name but a few.  I do feel blessed that friends care and to have a multitude of close buddies to hang with throughout my life.
Friends are the stuff life is made of.
They make me smile.
And I do get to enjoy a good cuppa in their company too.
Not a bad setup, for sure.

X X X

No comments: