Friday, August 12, 2011

What do I want in life?

I wrote that in my journal 2 years ago.
Sometimes, when you are a mom, wife and daughter - you spend all your time meeting every one else's needs.
Right?
Right.
And then one day, you sit and think.
Think. Think. Think.
What do I want?
What makes me happy?
Mostly, it's to make everyone else happy, and give them what they want in life.
There's always a sacrifice though.
Isn't there?
You don't do the things you always saw yourself doing.
Or you don't go to the places you always wanted to visit.
I have made a list.
Of all the things I want to do, experience, all the places I'd like to go.
This makes me happy. Very happy.
In trying to discover what makes me happy(and don't get me wrong - my FAMILY make me VERY happy) I discovered my Smosh Art.
That really fulfills me.
And makes me happy.
But it all started with a list, and planning, and searching.  I'm so glad I found it.

Hugs to all.

No comments: