Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ode to Simon Cooper

Brod's good friend Simon left this morning - and left behind some good memories for us all to enjoy.
Lots of laughter about the parallel lives we lead - and here are some pics of the big visit event.
He lives in the UK, with his lovely wife, 4 children & Opel Zafira.

On a trail through a neighbourhood forest in Everton, Kloof



Simon & Brod & little Jo @ the Wave House at Gateway after our 3D Thor viewing 

I LOVE THIS PICTURE! How's the expressions:) Had me in stitches when I downloaded it. The kids spent all their pocket money on the bumper cars @ Gateway - so much fun.  Brod & I were the injured ones, and we were the passengers!

I just love Jo's expression!

Matthew Cooper (Simon's brother who came to run the Comrades this year) Brod and Simon

Top Gear event - I was unable to post the pic of Brod - his is censored - he was in his cycling shorts. Just not appropriate.

Simon driving my car!
Snorkeling off Vetchies Reef

Happy times

Hope your reunion @ home is awesome Simon & Joy!


1 comment:

Dee said...

I am constantly amazed at how small the church world is, even across the continents and oceans. So nice to see some of my beloved Durban again.