Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Winter days in the sun

Today was a perfect winters day in Durban 25 degrees.  We have been freezing up in Assagay, so decided to run away to the beach for the morning and thaw out...at Noah's request might I add.  Our house is insanely cold.  So we thawed, and ran and played, and others swam (not me - still too self conscious about all the scars on my limbs). It's 5 degrees in Assagay tonight. Yikes!

We've had Brod's ex-mission companion out from the UK and have had lots of fun adventuring over the past few days.  Simon gifted us with copious amounts of candy - which have been hidden in places all over the house to help it last (I even asked my mom to hide some more today to stop me from getting to it:)...we are THAT bad at consuming sweet stuff around here.  

I have come across a Homeschooling curriculum which makes me super stoked(excuse the slang) to teach the kiddies - and will be starting that for the new term - HOORAH HOORAH!!!! It's called the Clonard System.





  



No comments: