Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Missy Phoebe

As one of Phoebe's lessons on marketing, and using the internet - she's decided to start a blog Missy Phoebe.  She's JUST started it - and is learning all the ins and outs, and what is appropriate to blog about etc etc. She's been on at me for weeks now to help her get it going, and one of her birthday gifts this past week was a camera - so she's very busy shooting like mad for her next blog post.  Whenever that will be-who knows.  

Welcome to the world of blogging Missy Phoebe - world - please be nice:) 

Today is my old man's 64th Birthday - yowzers - where has time gone? He'll always be in his 40's to me - parents stay the same age they were when you first get an idea about how old they are, as a youngster.  My girls made him lunch (leftovers from the night before:/), Sophie made the salad - and we've baked him a triple layer chocolate cake. Yum yum yum.  Just got to get the gift!  I do quite adore my dad - and appreciate having him so close by and so much a part of my life still.  Dad's are just grand - I'm so happy to still have mine.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

On another note - this Friday, 10th June - I am hosting an Etsy Craft Party and am so excited:) I have 3 friends attending so far, and have space for 3 more - so if you're local and keen to craft give me a call! 
I will be sanding and painting and sealing, but you can go anything you want!  And even bring your own craft supplies - it's that fun.
There is Rooibos Tea on tap and there should be snacks if I get that far in preparation.

We are all well, thanks.  Kiddies are happy, we are busy and still laughing alot - which is a good sign of mutual happiness in a couple I reckon.  

Love to all! Come craft with me:) <3


1 comment:

Claire said...

wonderful! all fabulous news. wish i could join you for your crafy day. any chance you'll be doing it again between july 4th and 9th? coming up to durbs for 2 weeks. will be going to castleburn and indigo fields with the courtneys for the first week of the hols. xxx