Tuesday, April 27, 2010

People who never get carried away, should be.

The other day I got carried away with my ironing.  I then got carried away with cleaning the car, washing the dishes & working in the office.  Sometimes, I like to get carried away with things. What tires me is how quickly all the stuff I got carried away with yesterday, seems to return for some more attention today. Ho hum.  I would like to get carried away with something that promises not to return - I will look into this. 

Today was another glorious public holiday - off to Midmar we went, nice & early, to have a skottel breakfast with friends & family. It's great watching the kids having so much fun & really great just hanging out with friends ourselves, and laughing & relaxing. 

We have adopted a ginger kitten from the SPCA in Kloof...I had eventually run out of excuses as to why NOT to get a kitten, so the deed is done.  It's name was Tom Ginger for a few days, and then I turned it over and we decided, it should be called Trixie.  He, was in fact, a She.  Silly old me.  :)

No comments: