Friday, December 4, 2009

Teachers gifts

"Thought is the blossom; language the bud, action the fruit behind it"(Ralph Waldo Emerson).  We have been very blessed this year to have 4 great blossom's teaching our children at their schools. Louise Thomas (a real gem) taught Jonah, Penny Grubb (with a name like that she should be into organic farming) helped Noah, Sally Cumins instructed Sophie, and Cathy Sheppard coaxed Phoebe along.  I have been keeping myself extra busy with making gifts for them this year - I am super inspired by lots of the crafts I find online & am trying them out.  It's been an incredibly empowering creative experience for me.  Ha ha!  I even jumped up and down when Louise opened her gift I'd made her this morning - I loved it so much (er'hem no time for humility in my life right now) - it's pictured to the right.  The HOME blocks. 

No comments: