Monday, December 28, 2009

Family Time

We have Brod's sister Claudette & family staying with us for the next week - and we've woken up to a beautiful day after a cold & rainy Sunday.  It's always great being with family - and today is Luis' birthday - so a celebration is in order.

Christmas was really great.  Another special year - with lovely memories.  I woke up early & got the atmosphere all ready, lights, camera & action!  Noah was the first up - asking when Father christmas was coming - as soon as I said,"Today!" - they were all up like a shot squealing and laughing.  Lots of good memories.  My folks heard all the commotion so came down to our house to join in the fun. 


I took the kids Christmas Caroling at the Kloof Rest Home on Christmas Eve with Bronwyn Holtzhausen, her mom & the 2 Elders.  THAT set the tone for my Christmas this year.  I really enjoyed it, and appreciated meeting new people.  Kloof Rest Home is such a special place.  Noah & Jonah got bored pretty quickly, and were trying to escape through the windows for the last half hour. Noah kept saying,"This is boring, I want to go home!".  Nice & loudly for everyone to hear - the little sweetheart. 

No comments: