Wednesday, June 1, 2016






Moaning about something

Smile for photo..





Jonah - always keen to help someone.



Chick-Fill-A













Being taught by Granny

Noah



Thursday 17th July 2014
I woke up around 4 am and moved to the dining room to check emails and write of our travels. As soon as it was light I walked around the neighbourhood. Strange being in a distant land, I took in everything and appreciated the views, the crisp air, the tidy homes, the cars, the motor homes, the chapels and the fragrance of the plants and trees.
Sometimes, in Durban , when driving around, I'll have a conversation with God, just about this and that, things that I'm grateful for, things I'd like... and in Durban my prayers feel quite leisurely as in my mind I don't know how many others are competing for attention. Not many I reckon, so we can just kick back and shoot the breeze. But on this morning, walking around a neighbourhood in Salt Lake City my prayer felt harried and drowned out by the many people waking and each calling on Gods attention.
Amber, Luke and I Mtb’d around cottonwood trails and I uploaded this to strava.
Temple Square. I have thought about this experience .for a long time, what it would be like, the sights, sounds, architecture. It was for me more impressive than I imagined.
The temple was locked for renovations, so we took photos from outside the locked gate.
Nice that we had a surprise meeting up with granny Judith in the visitor’s center, special for the kids to be taught by her around the mini temple replica.
Chick fill a for lunch in the city creek mall, which felt like a stake activity.
Swam all afternoon perfecting my back flip and had papa john’s pizza for dinner and unblocked a toilet. Chatted to Wayne who was driving to Heathrow in a hired bmw and who was feeling tad sleepy after being awake for to long so we chatted about stuff till he was safely arriving at the airport. Melissa and I watched a bit of world war z but m turned it off when she saw me falling asleep. 'Chicken' was the last thing I said before I fell asleep.


Papa Johns- ticked and awsome.

















No comments: