Thursday, January 24, 2013

The brain

A few nights ago, Jo, Phoebe , Noah and I were sitting at the dining room table chatting and grazing on some dinner.  I looked up at Noah who had his eyes rolled up towards his eye lids. And then he dropped his head in his hands and looked somewhat aghast. My first thought? Oh boy, another twitch, but I decided to investigate further first.

Noah, my boy.
Yes Mom?
What are you doing?
I just saw a little bit of my brain.
Really?
Yes.

I look over at Phoebe and Jo, who have their eyes rolled up to their eye lids trying very hard to check out a little bit of their brains too.

Did you just try?

I told Brod, gasping for breath between bouts of laughter. His reaction?
'Didn't you try to do that as a kid?'
Well no. Not ever. I just tried now while writing this blog post. First time. Ever.