Monday, February 27, 2012

The Best of Times is Now

Well that's what Oprah Winfrey said.  Although I do often find myself thinking a lot about what's going to happen in the future. I know that's ok too.  

Today, my children just adore me, they fight to be near me, and whine at my bedroom door when I am hiding away from them for a quick breather. Today I am the best thing since bubble gum...well since 12pm to be precise - and that was when Brodwyn walked through the door with a surprise Samsung Galaxy SII. They follow me around with my touch screen phone, begging for their chance to swipe their grimy little precious fingers across it's smooth surface.  I wish it really was their undying love and adoration for me.

I will admit that 4 fighting children for the chance to play a level of Angry Birds...is making me pretty angry.
They are getting louder and angrier by the minute.

Modern technology has certainly NOT blessed this little family today.

Blimey.

Tomorrow - I'm hiding it away.

Perhaps tonight, is not the best of times...

Strep Throat Sophie sends her love too.


No comments: