Tuesday, January 31, 2012

He still has my heart


We're coming up to a sort of anniversary in Feb, on the 14th believe it or not.
I waited months for him to call - and he finally did on Feb 13th 1997. And invited me to watch the sunrise the next morning...which just happened to be Valentines day. This I do not think was planned that way. Brod is so not a Valentines celebration kinda chap. But, oh the sweet memory of travelling in his old Mazda along Kloof Falls Road to get to the view point before the sun awoke. Nice memory. 
And my heart still beats all fast when he walks in the room (even if sometimes I have thrown stuff at him - ok that was when my heart was mad, so lots of bad beats were pumping then)...I get gooseys at his touch and my smile is right by my eyes when he looks at me.  
My Getaway Magazine Boy for February 2012.
Happy soon to be, 1st Date Anniversary, Brod - 15 years ago.
We were mere children, now we have 4 of our own.




No comments: