Tuesday, September 20, 2011

About Being Gluten Free

So we're officially ON the road to being Gluten Free.  I just made some peanut butter cookies using Gluten Free cake flour - purchased from Dischem.  Note to self...and the rest of you out there - no tasting before it's baked! Uncooked mixture = yuckiness! This week I've made chocolate brownies & peanut butter cookies, and used the flour to make a cheese sauce.  Baby steps still. 

Check out this blog : BettyBakeBlog 

On my bedside table lies Bill Bryson's 'At Home' - A short history of private life.  
Fascinating.  
It's about stuff I've always wondered about.





1 comment:

Claire said...

love the gluten free efforts! i live that lifestyle on my own (by eliminating all flour, bread, cakes etc), but i would love to slowly introduce your ideas! come and teach me how to be fabulous!! xx