Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gratitude

This is my family - in no particular order - we're all over the place with kids muddled up. It was a crazy day


Sweet memory
I love my country and am pleased as punch to be here.  I have a huge debt of gratitude for the people, places, experiences, education and opportunities that have come to me from being here.  It has been said that one of the greatest sins is ingratitude.  So I remind myself daily of the good that is in my life - and look for things to be grateful for.  Above all, of course, I'm grateful for all the people in the photo's in this post - especially for the 1 man and 4 children sitting with me up top.

1 comment:

Claire said...

such a gorgeous family, melis. xxx love all the updated pics. professional family pics are the best investment!!!