Saturday, May 8, 2010

It's Pat

Has anyone else watched this show?  I remember watching it years ago, when Brod & I were dating.  We hired the video (that's how old it was).  Throughout the whole show you can't figure out if Pat's a guy or girl.  I feel the same about this kitten. 

I went to visit Shannon yesterday, and she has a cat.  Neither of us have had a cat before.  Anyway, I say to Shannon - My Trixie was a Tom.  She says - My Jasper was a Jasmine.  So I turned Jasper over - and saw that perhaps I got it wrong.  Perhaps Trixie IS a Tom after all. Their 'bits' look pretty similar.  My kids are getting pretty confused by all this as well. How do I break the news to Phoebe?  She was so thrilled to have a Trixie.  Nuts.

1 comment:

Claire said...

sooo funny! you should just pay a visit to the vet and find out good and proper :)