Thursday, January 7, 2010

Getting ready

This has been a week of preparation again.  Ho Hum.  I have been preparing for next Wednesday - schools open and Sophie & Phoebe start their new adventures in a new grade.  Yesterday Phoebe and I went Uniform shopping - she starts Grade 3 this year.  Lots of fun - it was a lovely sunny day too, so we dragged Jonah along with us.  Little adventurer - he kept running off and hiding.  My nerves.  Noah had slept over at Tracey's place the night before - so we fetched him, he's been overdosing on Playstation these holidays.  I am very keen for him to be back at school!  It's big drama's every day about when and what he plays.  One day he will understand why I am the supreme ruler of his world - and why I MUST win every argument - and then he will thank me.  Hahahahaha. 

Off to do a few hours of hard labour in the office.

1 comment:

Claire said...

oh i love your comment about you being the ruler of your childrens' worlds. so true!! good luck with the back to school routine. we spent the day at home today (sunday). church was cancelled!!! because of the snow. i'm not complaining :)